209 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Gin - 70cl - 46% ABV
This product is sold out
The No. 209 story begins in 1880, when William Scheffler bought the Edge Hill Estate in St. Helena which was at the time one of the most impressive wineries in the Napa Valley. A distiller at heart, Scheffler added a stone and brick distillery to the wine making facilities at Edge Hill in 1882 and registered the distillery with the Federal Government. The license number, 209, was granted which Scheffler proudly painted above the front door of his new distillery building. The spirits he produced were reputedly of very high quality and won numerous awards, including a medal at the Universal Exposition of 1889 in Paris, France.